DISNEY JUNIOR’S 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE/PAYMENT OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE/PAYMENT OR TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN.
- SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel (“Sponsor”), 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 60 East 42 Street, New York, NY 10165 (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, at the time of entering you (referred to herein as “you” or “Entrant”) must: [a] be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your state of primary residence, whichever is older, and the parent/legal guardian or grandparent (“Parent of a child between the ages of three (3) and twelve (12) (inclusive) (“Child”) [b] be a legal resident of, and physically residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“Territory”) and [c] not be an employee of the Sponsor, Administrator, Epoch Everlasting Play LLC, or 3Ci; their parent, divisions, affiliates, subsidiary companies or their advertising, promotion or fulfillment agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Entities”), nor a Household Member (defined below) or Immediate Family Member (defined below) of such employee.
“Household Member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. “Immediate Family Member” shall mean Parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live.
Sponsor shall be the final determiner on all eligibility questions and/or issues and such determinations shall be final.
- ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 12:00 am, December 4, 2017 and ending at 11:59pm, December 17, 2017 (“Entry Period”) For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Pacific Time.
Entry may be accomplished in one (1) of two (2) ways:
“Entry” shall mean and refer to each SMS Entry and Mail Entry.
- SMS TEXT ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes, by sending on your mobile phone (“Mobile”) the key word “25” as an SMS text message to the SMS short code 347639 (Disney)(“SMS Entry”) SMS Entrants will receive a confirmation SMS text message per each daily Entry on their Mobile. All Mobile entrants must have a phone capable of two-way text messaging and digital and SMS service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Standard carrier text messaging and data charges may apply to each text message sent and received. Text messaging may not be available in all areas. By entering via SMS Entry you grant to Sponsor/Administrator your consent to call your Mobile should you be selected as a potential winner. Your Mobile phone number will not be used for any purpose other than to send the responsive confirmation text for each daily Entry or to contact the potential winner.
- MAIL ENTRY: You can enter by mail by hand printing your full name, street address, city, state and zip code (no P.O. Boxes), home phone number, date of birth and email address (if available) on a 3” x 5” card or piece of paper, inserting it into a hand-addressed, stamped business size (#10) envelope and mailing it to: Disney Junior’s 25 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes, c/o Ventura Associates, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, Dept. HD, New York, NY 10001 (“Mail Entry”).
- LIMITATIONS: All SMS Entries must be received during the Entry Period. All Mail Entries must be postmarked by December 17, 2017 and received by December 26, 2017. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Mobile/household address per day (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Mobile/household address or more than one person uses the same Mobile/household address). Maximum of fourteen (14) Entries allowed per person/Mobile/household address during the Entry Period. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Mobile/household address is registered. Entries by any method other than those set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited.
Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for:  Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory;  Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, postage due, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules;  lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, website or other connections, telephone or Mobile text messaging availability or accessibility;  miscommunications;  failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure;  failed phone, computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties;  telephone transmissions;  technical failures;  unauthorized human intervention;  traffic congestion;  garbled or jumbled transmissions;  undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering;  insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email;  or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or Mobile accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): TWENTY-FIVE (25) PRIZES: Each prize consists of the following for each winner:  one (1) Calico Critters Cake Decorating Set (Toy Poodle Critter included) (ARV: $12.95);  one (1) Calico Critters Fruit Wagon (ARV: $12.95);  one (1) Calico Critters Candy Wagon (ARV: $12.95);  one (1) Puppy Dog Pals Rolly Water Bottle (ARV: $8.95);  one (1) tablet (ARV: $68.99);  one (1) Mickey Mouse & Roadster Racers 24 piece puzzle (ARV: $7.95);  one (1) Vampirina book (ARV: $9.95);  one (1) Lion Guard Memory Game (ARV: $21.09);  one (1) Nursery Rhymes CD (ARV: $10.99);  one (1) coloring book (ARV: $6.69);  one (1) Minnie Mouse plush (ARV: $4.50);  one (1) Mickey Mouse plush (ARV:$4.50);  one (1) package of Lion Guard tattoos (ARV: $.14), and  one (1) tote bag (ARV: $2.11). Total ARV of Prize: $184.71.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
Total ARV of all prizes: $4,617.75. Limit one (1) prize per person/Mobile/household address.
If the actual value of any prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of any prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual prize won. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prize. Prize elements may not be separated. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided prizes are validly claimed by February 28, 2018, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
- PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about December 27, 2017, in random drawings conducted by the Administrator, the potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNERS: On or about December 28, 2017, potential winner(s) will be notified via mail or Mobile, as appropriate, to obtain their email and mailing addresses (if he/she did not enter via mail) as well as any additional required information or responses. Once an email address is available, the potential winners will be sent an email notification. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within four (4) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, residency;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Mobile or household address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  a potential winner’s failure to claim any prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  a potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize by February 28, 2018; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. All prizes for qualified winners will be delivered within twelve (12) weeks after Administrator’s receipt of valid mailing addresses and verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules, including return of all required documentation. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
- RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners (after January 31, 2018 and before February 28, 2018) and/or Rules (before December 17, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Junior’s 25 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes, c/o Ventura Associates International, LLC, ATTN: HD, 494 Eighth Avenue, NYC, NY 10001. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this webpage.
All marks herein are the property of their respective owners.